It’s certainly no surprise that most of us are facing some impact from the Coronavirus pandemic. While I try to embody a positive and uplifting outlook on life, it would be a lie to say there aren’t nerves or anxiety that looms daily during this uneasy time.
It’s natural to have concerns and questions as we face each day of this global crisis but it is amazing how impactful just a few words can help with setting clarity and intentions.
Over the years I have saved some helpful quotes that ease the process of managing anxiety. Hope these guide you and we can stick together through this challenging time!
- Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions. - Pema Chodron
- Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. - Benjamin Franklin
- Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles. - Charlie Chaplin
- Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action. - Walter Anderson
- Present fears are less than horrible imaginings. - William Shakespeare
- You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. - Maya Angelou
- For fast acting relief, try slowing down. - Lily Tomlin
- The universe doesn’t allow perfection. - Stephen Hawking
- Once you choose hope, anything is possible. - Christopher Reeve
- The only way out is through. - Robert Frost
What is helping you get through this time? Share in the comments below. I hope you are staying safe. Xox